HTC™ Component-to-Component Connection Hardware Kit
All HTC™ holsters and carriers come standard with their own attachment hardware (including 1/2" Mil-Spec stainless steel screws and one pair of low profile belt loops), but we know that many individuals may wish to attach different components to one another on-the-fly for their own custom setup.
Generally, all that is required is a few sets of longer Mil-Spec screws, but the following kit provides all the hardware necessary to combine and attach individual components into custom configurations.
For those looking to combine and attach more than three HTC™ components, please refer to our Low Profile System™ Connection Hardware Kit.
Connection Hardware Kit
This hardware kit contains everything you need to combine up to three (3) HTC™ components. The kit includes:
- 1 - Standard Belt Loops
- This belt loop provides a bit of additional depth and clearance - making it easier for you to weave your standard leather or nylon CQB belt through your components.
- We recommend using one of these loops when coupling two HTC™ M4 Mag Holders or when connecting a HTC™ Pistol Holster to a HTC™ Gen 3 Radio Holder.
- 4 - 5/8" Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Screws (black finish)
- Used to connect most HTC™ components together (M4-to-M4, M4-to-Pistol Mag Carrier, Blowout Kit-to-M4/Pistol Mag Carrier, etc.)
- 2 - 3/4" Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Screws (black finish)
- 4 - Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Binding Posts
- Female posts secure belt loops and component-to-component connection.
- 4 - 1/8" Rubber/PVC Compression Washers
- Sit between components to protect rivets and prevent equipment shift.